• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Tulane - Monday 11/17 at 8PM ET (ESPN3)

Just to be clear, I finished the bottle of white and chugged the rest of the red as soon as it was apparent it was bad news bears. I have 4 sculpins that should last the first 10-15 minutes of the second. How do we feel about Anderson valley blood orange gose after that? I guess I could put another bottle of white in the fridge just in case.

♡♡

Wilbekin started out brightly but disappeared a bit. I think we should let Devin and Dinos shoulder the load in the second half.

Still a small sample, but man, Codi has been disappointing so far this year. Still no jump shot and still can't go left. I think it's pretty clear Devin is our best player. We have no shot against good teams if he gets in foul trouble.

The highs and lows of WF b-ball...all in 1 evening....make that all in 20 mins.....

I just hate roller coaster rides......:tear:

Jokes aside, is Daniel green hurt again? I can't remember

Still too many turnovers. Gotta cut that out.

Perfect entry pass to Devin from Dinos and he misses an easy one.. c'mon Devin, we need you to make those.

Back