• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

https://infolinx.aon.com/InfoLinx/RTS/Rtsdbln.nsf/0455ef6bb6300d3185256a40005a1065/a08d2a0147a8a576862574d6004e72b8/$FILE/Florida%20statute.pdf

Enjoy your healthcare on your parents' plan until age 26, Mitch.

On May 21, 2008, the Florida insurance laws were amended to expand the definition of dependent children who may be eligible for coverage under a parent’s health insurance policy. The new law permits an eligible child to remain covered under the parent’s policy until age 30.

Only 26? Thanks, Obama.

Last edited:
I've never understood the fascination with a job Obama had between undergrad and law school.

Really? It was the only "real job" he had other than legislator. It's pretty significant, IMO.

Yea right. When someone looks at his resume I'm sure they will bypass President of The United States, Commander in Chief of The US Military, etc and go right to some out of college volunteer gig. Makes sense.

Really? It was the only "real job" he had other than legislator. It's pretty significant, IMO.

He was a community organizer for two years in his early to mid 20s.

You won't be popular on this board saying that being a lawyer isn't a real job.

I really hope your post wasn't serious. If so, you probably think he was born in Kenya too.

I'm guessing President of the Harvard Law Review was cake too.

i guarantee that community organizer is more legit than whatever job 99% of people that bring it up have

Back