• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

This internet is serious serious business. Let's all get really pissed off about some jackleg's opinion.

Yea right. When someone looks at his resume I'm sure they will bypass President of The United States, Commander in Chief of The US Military, etc and go right to some out of college volunteer gig. Makes sense.

This is a twitter thread, so we can I leave it alone. But you are using hindsight on this issue. In 2008, Obama's lack of experience was fair game.

That was my point. Any candidate in 2016 will have more experience than he did.

DeMark Jenkins @Team_Jenks13 · 12h

Can't express to you all how much @CoachScheier and his family mean to me. And now the young men at Wake Forest get to be just as fortunate.

Replied to 0 times

DeMark Jenkins @Team_Jenks13 · 12h

New program, new state, and years after Im done playing for him. @CoachScheier still makes time for dinner with me. #father&coach #lifelong

Community Organizer sounds like some GD Commie!!!!! That's why it is played up. It plays to the middle american redneck.

M.O @MilesOverton · 36m
Wawa is to Real Madrid like Subway is to the Philadelphia Union

I think he's saying Wawa is the Real Madrid of sammiches, and Subway is the Philadelphia Union?

Not really confusing, just kind of dumb. Especially since Wawa is the most overrated franchise on this planet. You can get the same quality of sandwich at about a thousand other places, including Subway.

#FilthyPropoganda

He should have said Wawa is to Subway as Real Madrid is to the Philadelphia Union.

Reactions: Ayo
Not really confusing, just kind of dumb. Especially since Wawa is the most overrated franchise on this planet. You can get the same quality of sandwich at about a thousand other places, including Subway.

#FilthyPropoganda

Boo! Boo this man!

Admittedly it has been a few years since I've gotten a Wawa hoagie, but there is no way they could have fallen so far, so fast to be anywhere comparable to the joke that is Subway.

it's not like it's a new thing that people defend their regional chains.

Brasky just needs something to bitch about at all times

Haha, forgot how butthurt you guys get over Wawa.

And I wasn't bitching you fuck, I was just making yokes about Filthy and the shitty gas station sandwiches you find in the mid-Atlantic area.

Back