• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

DIS DUDE DOE

"After a long week of prep, it will be tough to stay aWAKE with these stylish, yet comfortable custom head rests. "

What a stud.

wtf is miami air? dont we usually take a charter from one of the major commercial airlines?

keep the soul glow off these nice pleather seats

Definitely gave flashbacks of high school charter bus trips to basketball games. Perhaps my favorite Scheier tweet yet. Dig the sarcasm.

Yeah, after some research it looks like Miami Air is a top class outfit for chartering large groups. Was worried it was another budget operation trumped up by Wellman and Casstevens.

But seriously, you think recruits who don't intimately follow the travel plans at Wake are going to understand this photo if they click it - which is the whole point of a twitter account for a coach. If I was 18, I'd think to myself, holy fuck, it's a plane.

twitter fail, M. Scheirer, twitter fail

But seriously, you think recruits who don't intimately follow the travel plans at Wake are going to understand this photo if they click it - which is the whole point of a twitter account for a coach. If I was 18, I'd think to myself, holy fuck, it's a plane.

twitter fail, M. Scheirer, twitter fail

Maybe he thinks the recruits will think its cool that the charter plane has custom WF logo headrest cloths. Doesn't seem like that much of a fail to me unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Maybe he thinks the recruits will think its cool that the charter plane has custom WF logo headrest cloths. Doesn't seem like that much of a fail to me unless I'm misunderstanding you.

You so silly. I feel like I started a circle jerk, quietly stepped out of the circle and now drive by every few hours to watch you guys shoot your spunk all over each other joyfully believing it is somehow hitting me. You're just spunking each other boys. Because I don't care. A bunch of half freakshow Wake grads who live on here and everything Wake.

It's a misleading pic to post IMO. I don't pay attention to the latest travel project. Big bucket items I hit: football and hoops recruiting, coaching, games, etc..., the NBA. That's basically it.

None of the usual circle jerkers who live on here and/or near campus and follow Scheirererer like little fanboys with an unrequited mancrush have posted anything, per usual, to give me pause or make me change my mind. You talk money and travel = future football success, great, but post a photo of an actual LEAR JET not a plane. It's ... premature.

Back