• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

And most people don't get to welcome back a National Championship field hockey team back to campus.

To be fair, most people say college was the best years of their life.

To be fair, most people aren't multi-millionaires who are considered at the top of their field. I mean I agree with you in general but it is a pretty big thing (if he truly believes it) that one of the best PGs in the NBA thinks more highly of his time at Wake than his great lifestyle as a sports superstar. Just sayin.

True, but almost everybody makes more money after college than they did in college.

To be fair, most people say college was the best years of their life.

How is it fair to dispute the truthfulness of a person's personal testimony concerning his own experience? Would not fairness dictate that his word be accepted as true...unless he has a history of deceit?

How is it fair to dispute the truthfulness of a person's personal testimony concerning his own experience? Would not fairness dictate that his word be accepted as true...unless he has a history of deceit?

What are you talking about? Who said he was lying?

Are you trying to claim he has a "history of deceit" from leaving early? That would be unfair.

What is this I don't even

Somewhere in there is a statement about transfers and/or coaches bolting for greener pastures.

Back