• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Shirtless pic of Camp above.

If Camp is much better next year he and Tanner are really going to have a field day. He catches everything. Kids a stud.

Camp should really explode next year. Take care of those hamstrings, and hopefully no games like the UNC game in his future. He couldn't catch a cold in that one.

Camp should really explode next year. Take care of those hamstrings, and hopefully no games like the UNC game in his future. He couldn't catch a cold in that one.

I watched every game of the 2010 season but that UNC game was by far the worst game I have experienced as a Wake Forest fan. Ugh.

The Boston College fumble in ot game is probably the worst I remember.

I would say that was the most frustrating game, but I really had high expectations going into the UNC game, and we got completely blown out.

UNC was coming off of a disappointing performance the week before and came out motivated. UNC had NFL talent, when they actually put it on the field, they could have blown everyone in the ACC out.

The Boston College fumble in ot game is probably the worst I remember.

06 Clemson will always live in infamy to me. The BC game didn't sting so bad, because I fully expected us to blow it somehow. It was just that kind of season.

This for me. Went from absolutely knowing we would win to absolutely knowing we would lose with one play.

That is so painful to watch. But, plays similar to that again and again over the years have resulted in my never feeling safe with any lead. Somehow I always expect us to lose the lead...it's not that I want to, it is just that it has happened so often. This is one reason that I wish Coach would adopt a philosophy of continuing to be aggressive and trying to score regardless of the margin.

Fumble game at BC and last year at Clemson were the worst experiences I've had

We will always stand together in Death Valley. That was just a HOF bad experience. From drunk Wake acquaintance getting blitzed and all of us bitched at by random Clemson elementary teaching whore to the guy next to me offering me his ACCCG tickets in the third quarter when we went up by two touchdowns to us being literally the only four Wake fans in the entire upper section, it was hell. It was an incredible experience, but it was fucking hell.

That being said, I'd love to be there in two years to make it four trips in a row to Death Valley. Who's with me?!?

Last edited:
We will always stand together in Death Valley. That was just a HOF bad experience. From drunk Wake acquaintance getting blitzed and all of us bitched at by random Clemson elementary teaching whore to the guy next to me offering me his ACCCG tickets in the third quarter when we went up by two touchdowns to us being literally the only four Wake fans in the entire upper section, it was hell. It was an incredible experience, but it was fucking hell.

That being said, I'd love to be there in two years to make it four trips in a row to Death Valley. Who's with me?!?

Hey man, I was there too. I know that feel, bro.

That is so painful to watch. But, plays similar to that again and again over the years have resulted in my never feeling safe with any lead. Somehow I always expect us to lose the lead...it's not that I want to, it is just that it has happened so often. This is one reason that I wish Coach would adopt a philosophy of continuing to be aggressive and trying to score regardless of the margin.

I feel the same way. Some here call it the LOWF syndrome, but I have seen us blow too many leads in over 40 years of Deac football.

Back