• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

From my understanding of this building and from seeing the plans (though they could have changed since I saw them) there will be two basketball courts at the main entrance to the building. We can see one in that picture on the last page and the edge of the other. The new student gym will be in the new building that is being built over the old tennis courts. The new building will have the student gym, the new volleyball court and new classrooms for the HES department. I'm hoping that they redo the current basketball courts since those air handlers that block one side of the baskets are really annoying. The athletes gym is where the pool was because sports medicine is currently next to the pool and they wanted to put the gym right next to sports medicine so they could have more access to the gym and the athletes.

This new building is going to be absolutely massive. It looks small overhead but since the hill is there the building will probably have one or maybe even 2 levels that aren't visible from the street. Estimates for the whole project are around $40 million. While that is a lot of money Reynolds gym is in really bad shape and it apparently needs $15 million in repairs without redoing the whole thing and adding the addition so redoing the building makes a lot of sense.

So one of my friends got a text this morning, here's how it went...

S: Good Morning tiara this is Sherman
F: You have the wrong number
S: Lol we met last night I play football for wake forest
F: Wow, that is crazy. Considering I am a guy, and I spent the night at home with my wife and kid
S: You should have told me she had a man instead of being childish......my bad tho I guess
F: No really you were given a wrong number
S: Haha koo
F: Even though i am not tiara and am instead an old white guy, Can I get some tickets to some games
S: Hahahahahahahahaha anytime what game?

Last edited:
So one of my friends got a text this morning, here's how it went...

S: Good Morning tiara this is Sherman
F: You have the wrong number
S: Lol we met last night I play football for wake forest
F: Wow, that is crazy. Considering I am a guy, and I spent the night at home with my wife and kid
S: You should have told me she had a man instead of being childish......my bad tho I guess
F: No really you were given a wrong number
S: Haha koo
F: Even though i am not tiara and am instead an old white guy, Can I get some tickets to some games
S: Hahahahahahahahaha anytime what game?

He's The Sherminator!

chris_owen_002.jpg

Those guys look like they like each other. And pretty happy for having run all that way uphill.

Who's the kid?

Josh just tweeted that the best friend of one of his teammates was killed in the Aurora shooting.

We have two guys from Colorado on the roster: Tyler Jackson and Donatell.

Josh just tweeted that the best friend of one of his teammates was killed in the Aurora shooting.

We have two guys from Colorado on the roster: Tyler Jackson and Donatell.

That is awful and such a shame. I would hate to have it be Donatell since that would be an awful way to start your freshman year. This is not to say that I want it to be Jackson but at least he has been here 3 years and has a support system in place on campus.

Both hometowns listed for Jackson and Donatell are in Douglas County, which is where Aurora is.

Why the hell didn't Bzz run it up it as well. He needs to be putting in the work to earn the respect if he is trying to toughen them up to save his job this season.

No Bz fan but would.much rather him be at a huge recruiting event than running up a damn hill to try and earn respect.

Back