• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

media

Noel has gotten cut as well. Dude is going to kill some wr this year.

With the blurry picture and all the tats, he reminds me of that Adrian Peterson nike commercial where AP has scales and is some kind of super hero reptile on the field

that picture gonna haunt Tyler as long as he's at Wake. I expect to see it when he shoots free throws at ACC road games.

Joshua Harris ‏@JoshHarris25

7on7 vs. Elon at 6. #Squad

This would be interesting and fun to watch. Someone go check it out and tell us what we look like against the Fighting Christians.

As if anyone is paying attention...

We're too pathetic to draw the ire of opposing fans any more. People only payed attention to us when we were beating them. Bzz has erased us, and the only thing left is the chalky residue that you have to wipe off with a wet rag.

that picture gonna haunt Tyler as long as he's at Wake. I expect to see it when he shoots free throws at ACC road games.

Yeah I wouldn't be too worried about that. I'm pretty sure that nobody took the time to taunt Les Robinson's squads back in the 90's.

Can we just send Ari and Chas off to the same desert island together?

Agreed. Two guys who really just add insult to injury... Can't Ari just drop it? I don't want to hate JTT, but crap like that, especially knowing that their bros, certainly doesn't help matters.

Time for another height discussion!

Aaron Rountree ‏@DeaconTREE33
Squaddddd! #SensationalSeven #GoDeacs @codityree @primetimejones @arnaud45 @tycav34 @nbdre31 @Devin_thomas2

media

Time for another height discussion!

Aaron Rountree ‏@DeaconTREE33
Squaddddd! #SensationalSeven #GoDeacs @codityree @primetimejones @arnaud45 @tycav34 @nbdre31 @Devin_thomas2

media

Ha, it's funny because this looks just about right.

Tree, Devin, and Cav all look the same size. Moto is standing in front of everybody, but he looks an inch or two taller than Codi, who is a couple of inches taller by Madison.

I'm guessing 6'8 for the trio, 7'1 for Dre, 6'5 for Moto, 6'3/6'4 for Codi and 6'2 for Madison.

Looks like our guys are just about as tall as they say they are...

I'd take off about 1/2-1 inch for everybody and you have it right.

Codi is definitely under 6'4. The trio are probably 6'7 and AW is around 7'1/2.

With the possible exception of Tree, they'll all be listed at 6'8 or 6'9

Chris Paul ‏@CP3
Congrats to my good friend @allysonfelix who has done an unbelievable job here in London!!! But nobody needs to know what u woke up to...lol #LA

Back