• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

I was about to be pissed that Hartman didn't hit the check down on that third down that would have easily hit the 1st. But I'm an idiot and Hartman is a superhero.

Hartman about to put up Kenny Pickett numbers

My kingdom for a defense. Or just a fucking stop

If I’m Roberson I go right to the sideline and get right in the face of the defense and tell them it’s time to step the fuck up.

thanks a lot offense for putting our tired (and probably bad all-around) defense back on the field!

Also I like how it’s the offense is a machine, no like our defense Army’s defense absolutely sucks bad.

oh-my-george-takei.gif

Sam is on fire right now. Another great route and catch by Roberson. Built off another great catch by @Perry

We aren't giving our D much rest haha. What a pass and play

Seriously the defense seemed to be playing pretty well until that dumb 12 man on the field penalty and has played like absolute shit since then get it to fucking together.

let's try some screen plays next and see if those work

We don't even need a great D, just a not crap D.

Back