• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Clemson Game Thread - 7:00

Show some heart/balls/respect and get it to 5 at the under 14.

I know Collins is our main offense so far but if he's just going to give them up as fast as he makes them, he's going to have to step up his scoring.

We have the shooters to make a comeback. We should have hack a shaqed that big guy when he was out there and we couldn't get a shot.

Thank god we already got the must win game out of the way

Last edited:
If I hear this fucking Toyota commercial again im going kill myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we will lose to L'ville.
you're the worst, you'd rather be right than wake win

Va Tech down by 11 at Pitt at half
Notre Dame down by 10 at BC at half
Wake down by 14 at Clemson at half

not easy to win on the road

Clemson is such a weak ass school. Nobody even comes to their games. Just get a bunch of rednecks to referee and throw the game for the south.

There is no defense in the lane. Grandma Moses could get there tonite. There's the coaching. Stop the easy penetration to the lane putting the bigs in a difficult spot. Sets up the open 3 from the perimeter. This could get real ugly if this continues. No effort required by Clemson to drive the lane. At the other end we get a decent shot every other or more possessions. Way too much standing around and we've lost the ball 5 or 6 times tonite for no apparent reason.

Back