• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Duke Game Thread

How many 3 and outs before we get a first down in this game?

Duke isn't that good. We really suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesus fucking christ, how about not wait until 3rd and long to throw the fucking ball down the field

OK, serious question. Our offense looks like it's in slow motion. I know our OL is terrible, but that can't be the only reason for this. Someone please explain to me why our offense looks like it's moving in quicksand. It can't just be the OL.

$22 million indoor practice facility for this!?!? Seriously? For this pile of steaming shit, we just built a bigger fucking building than used by most NFL teams.

People, lots of them, need to get fired!!

Much better offense in the second possession. No delayed handoffs.

OK, serious question. Our offense looks like it's in slow motion. I know our OL is terrible, but that can't be the only reason for this. Someone please explain to me why our offense looks like it's moving in quicksand. It can't just be the OL.

Agreed. We look like we're trying to run on the bottom of the fucking ocean. Looks like the Caldwell days.

our first coverage guy made such a basic mistake and over-pursued to his left where he would have already had help and a soon as the returner made one move there was no one left to help

Over/under on the number of 1st downs we get this game. I say about 3 .

I don't understand how an offense can continue to be this bad. I also don't understand the call on the first drive on third down. Where the fuck is Cam and why aren't we throwing to him? Pathetic all around.

Back