• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Duke Game Thread

The OC shouldn't make it past today

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Huge defensive play, offense goes for -4 yards on 3 plays. Unreal. Certain coaches should be finding their own rides back.

Typical Wake.

Our offense is so terrible. I could handle sucking back in the 90's because at least we would put up 30 points a game so it would be fun. It is miserable to not be able to move the ball.....

Yeah, the offensive line hasn't really been at fault on these sacks. Ball has to come out after planting the back foot on the drop from time to time

I wonder if Clawson took a day off and spent it watching college football all day with one of us if he would realize how bad our offense concept is, how bad a coaching job he is doing. Our kids deserve better. When he came to wake i was a big fan of the hire. Now, nor so much. Wish he would go away and take the offensive "brain" trust with him. We are that bad. Lobo bad.

Worse than Lobo actually

At friends house who are app grads. Watching both games simultaneously on two tvs. I'm going to turn the wake tv off. I can't take the side by side comparison. I'm embarrassed for my friends to see us play.

Eh, I realize this is the "pile on the coaching" thread and all, but first series was a perfect throw into Cortez who just dropped it. Defense had Duke stopped for 3 - almost had 2 picks - before simultaneous penalties led to the TD. The Hinton series sucked but then we broke off a long run only to have yet another penalty kill it and put us at 1st and 20.

At some point kids just have to make plays.

Any relation to Shaun?

So much for field position

Back