• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Tennessee -TV or stream thread

I just cant stand listening to this things were way worse bullshit.

In 2003 a Baylor player Murdered his teammate. In 2008 they were in the NCAA tournament despite what had happened 5 years earlier. We are in year 4 of the bzaster. We are showing no signs of things getting better.

Whatever may have been going on, I am not aware of but it cant be worse than a teammate murdering another and having the coach cover it up.

Always bears repeating.

I wouldn't be so quick to take that stance, since I did hear that there was rampant pre-marital sex going on in the program under Dino.

No one beyond the boards seems to hold Wellman accountable. Now that he's the chair of the selection committee, he spends more time traveling and working on his own agenda than he does representing Wake. That is not good for the athletic program.

Well I agree with this.

No one beyond the boards seems to hold Wellman accountable. Now that he's the chair of the selection committee, he spends more time traveling and working on his own agenda than he does representing Wake. That is not good for the athletic program.

Ron being the head of this season's selection committee is not good for the NCAA either! Wonder how bad he'll dick that up...can't wait.....:confused:

He is now the chair but he has been off doing his selection committee crap for a long ass time. Basically, around the time the "golden age" ended.

Hot. One of the best looking girls on the dance team back in those days.

He is now the chair but he has been off doing his selection committee crap for a long ass time. Basically, around the time the "golden age" ended.

If I remember correctly, this is his 5th year on the committee.

I remember my buddy who worked for the AD telling me he was literally never around anymore. No oversight and then of course the bike accident.

I remember my buddy who worked for the AD telling me he was literally never around anymore. No oversight and then of course the bike accident.

Obviously the bike accident may have affected his ability to make rational decisions...Based on his performance since the accident seems plausible.

I have been told on multiple occasions that the culture mantra was a smoke screen campaign to take pressure off Bzzz. It is well documented Wellman and Dino were at odds over the program but there were not huge issues that extended beyond Dino and Ron.

This shit rises from the ashes every time Bzzz reaches another level of failure. This is no coincidence.

As PH might say, this also bears repeating.

Of course we played in a basically non-televised Battle 4 Atlantis. Next year the tourney will be shown on both AXS and ESPN. And the line-up is sick, should easily be the best holiday tourney around... Florida, North Carolina, UCLA, Georgetown, Wisconsin, Butler, Oklahoma and UAB.

Bzz doesn't want us to play on TV. That would be bad for recruiting.:tard:

Back