• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Tennessee -TV or stream thread

I'll take that over parroting the talking points of a failure of an AD, and his access-whoring cronies.

How does it feel to be a puppet?

Who are you trying to save by not saying anything?

I thought Wellman should've been fired a year ago. I'm not trying to save anyone, it just isn't my place to say anything right now on a public forum. I know that's gonna sound like bullshit.

I thought Wellman should've been fired a year ago. I'm not trying to save anyone, it just isn't my place to say anything right now on a public forum. I know that's gonna sound like bullshit.

Let's start with the basics. True or false: your real name isn't Dino.

OK. When Bz is fired, we expect you to spill the beans. Then a bunch of us are going to laugh when you

a) tell us something that we've already heard before

and

b) it's just more revisionist nonsense perpetuated by the few who are so invested in the [Redacted] experiment working out

Only the second team we've faced that is not bad and the result is another loss.

OK. When Bz is fired, we expect you to spill the beans. Then a bunch of us are going to laugh when you

a) tell us something that we've already heard before

and

b) it's just more revisionist nonsense perpetuated by the few who are so invested in the [Redacted] experiment working out

I have nothing invested in this regime. I'm like almost everyone on this board, I just want the program to succeed.

These two items are not mutually exclusive:

1. [Redacted] sucking out loud

2. Issues within the program at the time of his hire

Yet #2 is not a valid excuse for #1 in year four.

These two items are not mutually exclusive:

1. [Redacted] sucking out loud

2. Issues within the program at the time of his hire

Yet #2 is not a valid excuse for #1 in year four.

Yes but the following items are:

1. Issues within the program that would justify bringing in [Redacted] to clean up Wake's culture

2. Reality

I have been told on multiple occasions that the culture mantra was a smoke screen campaign to take pressure off Bzzz. It is well documented Wellman and Dino were at odds over the program but there were not huge issues that extended beyond Dino and Ron.

This shit rises from the ashes every time Bzzz reaches another level of failure. This is no coincidence.

We get to wait until Bz is fired to hear about his alleged fidelity issues and his oil and water relationship with Wellman. Really? What else am I missing? Blow jobs and the thug culture?

I have been told on multiple occasions that the culture mantra was a smoke screen campaign to take pressure off Bzzz. It is well documented Wellman and Dino were at odds over the program but there were not huge issues that extended beyond Dino and Ron.

Are these the same sources who told you no other coaches were considered other than Bzz?

This shit rises from the ashes every time Bzzz reaches another level of failure. This is no coincidence.

No one beyond the boards seems to hold Wellman accountable. Now that he's the chair of the selection committee, he spends more time traveling and working on his own agenda than he does representing Wake. That is not good for the athletic program.

Other coaches were considered but Ron said the realistic target was Bzzz.

I was the one who first reported Carson so believe what u want Colonel.

Back