• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs VMI Tickets Thread

Thanks. Does this mean you go ahead and call Stub Hub prior to listing the parking pass and they list it for you or can you start the sale on the website and call later. I have a handful of dates I need to sell and intended to do so on Stub hub. Hate to hear this isn't going to be easy.

I was told to list the ticket as "enter barcode later," and once the ticket has been sold to call Stub Hub to get the buyer's email address so that way the pdf can be emailed.

I was told to list the ticket as "enter barcode later," and once the ticket has been sold to call Stub Hub to get the buyer's email address so that way the pdf can be emailed.

Just an update. I was able to list mine on Stub Hub easily. I selected the PDF option. I had to delete 2 pages out of the file just leaving the actual parking pass. No problem at all.

who's starting the gameday thread? normally the TV time thread from a few weeks out turns into one but we didn't need that

Holy god, what an awful call that was. Smenda had nowhere else to go.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/32969137

I have less of an issue with the call on the field than I do the result of the play. IMHO, what's god awful is that the punishment doesn't at all fit the crime.

I think AppreciateIt was the one arguing that it was the right call and that targeting, generally speaking, should be enforced strictly to prevent and disincentivize players from hitting vulnerable QBs.

FWIW, I don't necessarily disagree with this and think the emphasis on targeting should be applied to all vulnerable players, but that Smenda 'hit' on the QB is a great example of why 'targeting' should have different levels of severity just like a flagrant 1 or 2 in college b-ball. Wouldn't mind seeing an expanded scale in college football, like targeting 1-3. For Smenda to miss almost the entire second half of the bowl game and all of the season opener for that play is shameful. Call a 15 yd. penalty targeting 1 or something and move on. It was not intentional and his arm grazed the QB's helmet at the last second when he began to slide. No way to prevent that and it's very unfair to put the Smenda play in the same category as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynAOQVyuCEs

Have East Side tix (but you'll have your choice of many available seats on the West). $5 each. (Regular type tickets). PM me.

Impressed that Grimes has made the depth chart! WFU = WRU!

Exactly. And after that bitch ass Pitt punk faked a slide in the ACC Championship, how was Smenda supposed to know the Rutgers QB wasn't doing the same?

I don't think there's a player I've wanted to fail more than Kenny Pickett.

Exactly. And after that bitch ass Pitt punk faked a slide in the ACC Championship, how was Smenda supposed to know the Rutgers QB wasn't doing the same?

Clawson summed it up perfectly on Monday. The adults in the room couldn't bring themselves to do the right thing because of bureaucracy and antiquated thinking. He nailed it. I also heard Clawson mention, on another broadcast, that the P5 needs a commissioner. I agree.

Back