• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs VMI Tickets Thread

I have a chance to get tix in section 5, row Y for VMI. Is that row near a portal? (I'm recovering from a meniscus repair)

I have a chance to get tix in section 5, row Y for VMI. Is that row near a portal? (I'm recovering from a meniscus repair)

Yes, it should be. Our season tickets are row Y in a different section, and it's maybe 2-3 rows toward the field from the tunnel entrance.

Yes. You are about 3 rows below the entrance. I had tickets in section 6, row Y for about 20 years.

I have two chairback west side seats, section 6 row OO on the aisle plus an orange lot pass. Looking for $35 for everything.

Some unexpected plans came up so I have an extra few tickets as I won't be able to make the game. Hill tickets, $5 per....PM if you're interested.

Guess this is the thread for the VMI game. 7:30 Thursday KO on ACCN.

Opening line: WF -34.5 O/U 70.5. That translates to a 53-18 final.

VMI plays at a high tempo and they score points. They scored 31 or more points 7 times last year, but in their one game against a FBS opponent, Kent State, VMI scored 10. VMI returns their QB, their leading WR and their #1 rusher. Defense has been a problem for the Keydets, and the bring in a new DC this year (from Albany).

In recent years, WF has pounded their FCS opponent:

2017: WF 51 Presby 7
2018: WF 51 Towson 20
2019: WF 49 Elon 7
2021: WF 41 Norfolk State 16 (WF led 41-9 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and sat on the ball for the last 1/3 of the game)

Think that the coaches will want to push the offense with both Griffis and Kern to build confidence.

I have both physical and digital passes. If you go to your account on the wake ticket homepage you can see all of your parking passes in digital form.

So... Called stubhub this morning. Apparently Wake Forest Ticket Office has odd settings in stub hub for parking passes. You are not able to enter numeric sequence from the QR code in a way that stubhub will recognize it. If you decide to list a parking pass on SH, you have to call customer service and let them know you will be emailing the pdf of the QR code directly to the buyer. Just putting this out there in case it helps anyone.

per j currie 2-3k from a sellout that is crazy

Apparently, WF has done well selling season tickets this year. Helps to have Clemson and UNC at home, but still good to see the Deacs getting support. If WF can sweep the first 3, September 24th is going to be the toughest ticket in Groves/Truist in a long time.

So... Called stubhub this morning. Apparently Wake Forest Ticket Office has odd settings in stub hub for parking passes. You are not able to enter numeric sequence from the QR code in a way that stubhub will recognize it. If you decide to list a parking pass on SH, you have to call customer service and let them know you will be emailing the pdf of the QR code directly to the buyer. Just putting this out there in case it helps anyone.
Thanks. Does this mean you go ahead and call Stub Hub prior to listing the parking pass and they list it for you or can you start the sale on the website and call later. I have a handful of dates I need to sell and intended to do so on Stub hub. Hate to hear this isn't going to be easy.

I have two tickets in section 5 row H and a orange lot parking pass available. PM me if you want it.

TICKETS AND PASS SOLD

Last edited:
per j currie 2-3k from a sellout that is crazy

If the Deacs win the fans in the Triad will come. A top 25 team that has averaged 30+ points a game for the past five years is worth a look. It's the best ticket in the Triad by far and something the locals could take pride in. This is the most important season in the history of Wake Forest football. If the Deacs can duplicate or improve on last season, the perception of Wake Forest football will change dramatically. Clawson is getting close.

If the Deacs win the fans in the Triad will come. A top 25 team that has averaged 30+ points a game for the past five years is worth a look. It's the best ticket in the Triad by far and something the locals could take pride in. This is the most important season in the history of Wake Forest football. If the Deacs can duplicate or improve on last season, the perception of Wake Forest football will change dramatically. Clawson is getting close.

Excellent post and absolutely true.

Possibly already covered here, but can a digital parking pass be transferred?

Possibly already covered here, but can a digital parking pass be transferred?
If you're sending it via text or email yes. It's downloadable and you can forward it along. From what someone said a day or so ago it's more difficult to do on Stub Hub. For some reason Wake doesn't have it set up where you can enter the bar code and you have to call Stub Hub to do so.

I'm looking for 3 tickets for tomorrow. Thought I would try here one more time before buying from StubHub

Back