• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

"Pilfer through" is a pretty common phrase......34,200 hits on Google (as is pilfered through and pilfering through). I imagine in that context it means looking through something with the intent to steal or maybe to steal information about what is in something.

https://www.google.com/search?q="pilfered+through"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q="pilfer+through"

and there are millions of Google hits for "french benefits" - doesn't mean that my co-worker is not an idiot for talking about how great our french benefits are here.

@DavidGlennShow
Gaudio, on #Wakeyleaks: It's disappointing. I know Tommy, and he's really a good person who just made a really bad decision.

@DavidGlennShow
Gaudio: At WF, a team used our gym the night before we played them. Our manager found a scouting report on us... (1/2)

@DavidGlennShow
Gaudio: Coach Prosser folded up the scouting report, gave it back to the manager, and told him to give it back to the opponent. (2/2)

@DavidGlennShow
Gaudio, on #Wakeyleaks: It's disappointing. I know Tommy, and he's really a good person who just made a really bad decision.

@DavidGlennShow
Gaudio: At WF, a team used our gym the night before we played them. Our manager found a scouting report on us... (1/2)

@DavidGlennShow
Gaudio: Coach Prosser folded up the scouting report, gave it back to the manager, and told him to give it back to the opponent. (2/2)

that opponent? Elon

@DavidGlennShow

@DavidGlennShow

@DavidGlennShow

Skip was a good man. :(

I emailed Clawson expressing my support for him and the program and my disdain with Elrod. He sent me a nice message back today. I bought a couple of tickets to the Military Bow to donate to support the program. He is a really good guy. I hope we can keep him as long as possible.

I'm impressed how Clawson has handled it. All class but not with canned emotion or pithy lines. Just hope this hasn't diminished his trust in MSD.

I'm impressed how Clawson has handled it. All class but not with canned emotion or pithy lines. Just hope this hasn't diminished his trust in MSD.

I agree strongly. No matter my disdain for Wellman or my other comments, I have nothing but respect for Clawson. He is a good man trying to do a great job. His candor here and everywhere reflect that. In this era, you must address issues head on. He has done that.

@DavidGlennShow

@DavidGlennShow

@DavidGlennShow

No but seriously, Prosser response is the right way to do things.

and there are millions of Google hits for "french benefits" - doesn't mean that my co-worker is not an idiot for talking about how great our french benefits are here.
No doubt, but I don't think it's the same thing. There are a lot of literary links and headlines to one but not the other, plus it still makes sense. I've heard people say that phrase all my life. Didn't realize it was so colloquial.

http://www.mygc.com.au/residents-detain-thief-caught-act-pilfering-cars/

http://uproxx.com/news/media-pilfers-apartment-san-bernardino-killers/

http://www.turlockjournal.com/archives/26216/

I have a feeling that IF we are ever given half the truth in this situation, this is going to end up being wayyyyy worse than anyone is thinking right now. I hope Elrod sacks up and tells the truth. My gut tells me that 75%+ of our games have been compromised over the past 3 years. What my gut won't tell me is if his motives were strictly "FUCK WAKE", or gambling/financially driven.

i think it's a mute point

Or a moot point

prettttty sure it's 'mute', reff !

49834660.jpg

Back