• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

I saw that Benedict Arnold at the fair yesterday. Wearing a U of Florida hat.

It says a lot about Wake fans and Wake's place in the city that a guy like Elrod can continue living his life comfortably in Winston-Salem. After running our basketball program into the ground, Wellman doesn't just still have a job, but he has the support of many Wake fans with money. Hell, when we put up billboards to run a coach out of town, we don't even make them personal...we just list facts.

Last edited:
It says a lot about Wake fans and Wake's place in the city that a guy like Elrod can continue living his life comfortably in Winston-Salem. After running our basketball program into the ground, Wellman doesn't just still have a job, but he has the support of many Wake fans with money. Hell, when we put up billboards to run a coach out of town, we don't even make them personal...we just list facts.

Hiding in plain sight!

I saw that Benedict Arnold at the fair yesterday. Wearing a U of Florida hat.

AIR, he was banned from stepping 'on campus'. We own Joel and presumedly the parking lots but not the Fair or other buildings, correct ? Where's the property line between Wake land and city land....i.e., where did he park his car ?

Heard from a very reliable source that he and his wife have separated. And he has full beard and stache trying to go incognito.

Hope she is getting freaky and hope it's making TE insane.

The City of Winston-Salem owns the Fairgrounds. He had a full beard and stache, but was within 5 feet of me and another person close, but not in WFU position, and we both raised our eye brows at the sight of him. Another person, infamous in his own right but totally and blissfully ignorant of the entire WakeyLeaks affair, asked him about his UF hat. It was the most surreal moment in a very surreal day.

Bet he still plays golf with his buddy DR. The amount of cheating that has to go on in that weekly group would make Judge Smails blush.

Conchita: Do you know what foreplay is?

Carmen: No

Conchita: Good, neither does El Guapo

Back