• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

I casually met a Drew Brown in Jacksonville at the Landing the night before the ACC Championship game a decade ago.

Lots of people are fired. Some justly and some unjustly. The vast majority don't break the fucking law as a result. Stealing proprietary information from an employer can land people in jail in many professions.
This is indefensible.

Exactly. Being handed a cush job you don't deserve should have softened the blow a bit..

why are we doxxing donaldross?

Who is?

I'm just saying that I had a conversation with a guy named Drew that was a lawyer at the Landing in Jacksonville the night before the ACC Championship game. The same guy gave a public interview with the Winston-Salem Journal today.

I'm like part famous now I think

Also, you don't know what doxxing is if you think this is an example of it.

Who is?

I'm just saying that I had a conversation with a guy named Drew that was a lawyer at the Landing in Jacksonville the night before the ACC Championship game. The same guy gave a public interview with the Winston-Salem Journal today.

I'm like part famous now I think

Also, you don't know what doxxing is if you think this is an example of it.

dox
däks/
verbinformal
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

dox
däks/
verbinformal
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

And Brews, if you are referring to this post, then the Drew Brown in the article allowed his profession and city where he has his business to be printed in a paper. So, you're still wrong.

Timing.

And Brews, if you are referring to this post, then the Drew Brown in the article allowed his profession and city where he has his business to be printed in a paper. So, you're still wrong.

Someone linked DonaldRoss to that guy directly.

It's him, and he has just made an ass of himself in front of the entire wake community

What type of money did Elrod make per year as an assistant coach? Radio guy? Director at Wake's endowment fund?

Someone linked DonaldRoss to that guy directly.

Those of us who have been around here long enough don't need anyone to make the link - at one time his real name was his username and there was no secret when he transitioned (to the new username)...

Nobody did. Somebody guessed it.

You are the one that is now saying they are one in the same.

Nice SPINZONE! Just asking why we're blasting a poster over a hot take.

Those of us who have been around here long enough don't need anyone to make the link - at one time his real name was his username and there was no secret when he transitioned (to the new username)...

Fair enough, haven't been there that long!

Back