• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-FSU Game Thread

We look alright; FSU doesn't look great. We were shooting better than 40%, so if that number drops and FSU starts hitting them, it will be a different second half.

No sign of the buzzouters.

This Kay Jewelers commercial makes me sick.

The question is: will the patented Bz extended second half scoring drought allow them to take the lead or just make it a one possession game?

The Carolina Duke game is Wednesday? Refreshingly, I haven't heard anything about it.

FSU is one terrible basketball team.

FSU is basically doing nothing. They're not rebounding, they're not very good on offense, and they're not hustling at all.

Fla. State has received a special dispensation for this game: they can "walk" as much as they want and it will not be called! Refs have missed something like 5 traveling calls.

Cavanaugh is so bad. I'm sick of having to see him out there being a pathetic, weak little boy. He has zero skill at this sport.

In addition his whining attitude makes me want to hit him in his acne. Quit being a pathetic baby you jackass.

Still think FSU has a run in them.

Great here comes the secret weapon in to Ice the game...

Back