• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women’s NCAA Regionals May 6-8; Men's NCAA Regionals May 13-15

Women's tournament golf on ACCN from 8P-10P tonight. I looked out thru Friday and don't see the men's listed, so maybe it will follow about a week after today's final as is the case for the ladies.

As starved as the ACCN is for decent content I have no idea why they didn't show these championships live.

Heard they missed their flight home due to the celebration. Can anyone confirm it?

ACC Champions!

Congrats to the guys for pulling off the big upset.

Congratulations to the men's golf team and the women's golf team. ACC champions !

Good momentum established for regional competition.

The ACC network should be broadcasting every conference championship live. I just finished watching the ladies win last week. Despite knowing the outcome, the quality of shots down the stretch was impressive enough for me to cheer about. Long birdie and eagle putts for the W on the 18th will do that.

Absolutely insane the ACC Network didn't show this. Come on. Really?

What did ACCN show instead? Watching on the app was fine but yeah, conference championships should at least be on ACCN.

UNC Wake football…seeing that once was enough for me. College golf is becoming big and the ACC should get close to 10 NCAA bids on the mens side and at least 6 on the women’s side.

Match play makes for great TV and our conference is worthy of the coverage.

UNC Wake football…seeing that once was enough for me. College golf is becoming big and the ACC should get close to 10 NCAA bids on the mens side and at least 6 on the women’s side.

Match play makes for great TV and our conference is worthy of the coverage.

That's using a lot of cameras and crew for something they show live on something very few can see. I thought part of the reason for the ACC Network was to showcase the best the conference had to offer. Conference championship should fit into that category.

Really makes no sense. The ACC Golf tourney is live streamed anyway. Why not show it live on the ACCN? The ACCN has all Summer to replay old football/basketball games, but to state the obvious, live conference championship events must have priority. Just lazy thinking to systematically televise older events in lieu of live content.

Y'all continue to operate under the assumption that the management responsible for running and programming these channels is competent. Spoiler alert - They aren't.

Excellent clutch play by the men's team over the last few days and great to finally get the ACC Championship monkey off their collective backs. On to regionals!!

Tweet your feedback: @accnetwork

It'll probably go ignored (or be fast-tracked to the recycling bin), but I don't imagine many conference officials or tv producers are frequenting OGBoards.com

Tweet your feedback: @accnetwork

It'll probably go ignored (or be fast-tracked to the recycling bin), but I don't imagine many conference officials or tv producers are frequenting OGBoards.com

The mens was live on ACC Network in California.

That's using a lot of cameras and crew for something they show live on something very few can see. I thought part of the reason for the ACC Network was to showcase the best the conference had to offer. Conference championship should fit into that category.

Exactly. Once they decided to send announcers and camera crew - it should have been on the ACCN. No reason to relegate it to a streaming event once you've committed the resources to cover it. How many people watch a wake - unc football replay? Come on

Looked like the mens announcers were in studio watching like the rest of us. They went to them after we won for "analysis".

It’s an update that no matter how good tennis, golf, soccer, and field hockey do, no one really cares at the end of the day. Football, basketball, and, to a much lesser extent, baseball are what matters.

Fuck baseball. Total waste of resources. SEC sport. Let them have it.

Watch the pro version of golf v. baseball. Which one is much more tied to where the players went to college ?

Fuck baseball. Total waste of resources. SEC sport. Let them have it.

Watch the pro version of golf v. baseball. Which one is much more tied to where the players went to college ?

Which one makes more money and gets more eyeballs? That is what matters. Our ACC champ match wasn’t even on ACCN.

Y'all continue to operate under the assumption that the management responsible for running and programming these channels is competent. Spoiler alert - They aren't.

Excellent clutch play by the men's team over the last few days and great to finally get the ACC Championship monkey off their collective backs. On to regionals!!

The posts I’m reading indicate that everyone is operating under the assumption that those running the channel are not competent.

Which one competes for and wins ACC championships and always makes the NCAA tournament w a chance to win…which one can’t even qualify for the ACC tournament.

Walter keeps selling us hopes and dreams and never delivers, reminds me of a basketball coach we had

You Walter Haters overlooked the stock car racing thread.

Back