• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake is a bunch of douchebag orphans

This is the level if insult I expect from Hodge...much ado about nothing.

DouchebagORPHANS as a hashtag describing a fanbase is hilarious to me, especially since it apparently did hurt some feelings on this thread somehow. He also didn't want us to storm the court for Duke

of course someone that attended NCSU would think that is funny.

#uneducatedtrailertrash

DouchebagORPHANS as a hashtag describing a fanbase is hilarious to me, especially since it apparently did hurt some feelings on this thread somehow. He also didn't want us to storm the court for Duke

I think storming the court when you knock off a #1 is totally legit. Knocking of #1 is always a reason to rush the court. Beating a ranked team not so much.

Other times would be when you actually achieve something (like winning some sort of championship or accomplishing something special). Then it doesn't matter who you beat because it is a big game.

Obviously we are not going to be in any big games for a while, so we should wait until we beat a #1 team before we rush the court.

douchebag orphan sounds like something somebody would blurt out after being dissed when they couldn't come up with a good reply.

WELL.................YOU'RE A..................DOUCHEBAG ORPHAN!!!!!11111!!!!!!!

Gotta go with jerk store there... "Well the jerk store called, they're running out of you."

Back