• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake is a bunch of douchebag orphans

I bet a tough loss like that feels like this after the buzzer:

1344445850933.gif

Just looked up his Wikipedia page, because - like so many others - I had forgotten Julius Hodge existed.

I did learn that he was waived by the Heat in February 2012 after 3 months. That would be the Heat of Saigon, Vietnam.

If the Pack win tonight and rush the court, I'm blowing up Hodge's twitter account regarding State douchebag fans rushing the court after a win against an unranked opponent. @WFUDeac

Just looked up his Wikipedia page, because - like so many others - I had forgotten Julius Hodge existed.

I did learn that he was waived by the Heat in February 2012 after 3 months. That would be the Heat of Saigon, Vietnam.

Haha, love it.

If the Pack win tonight and rush the court, I'm blowing up Hodge's twitter account regarding State douchebag fans rushing the court after a win against an unranked opponent. @WFUDeac

This. And they will.

DouchebagORPHANS as a hashtag describing a fanbase is hilarious to me, especially since it apparently did hurt some feelings on this thread somehow. He also didn't want us to storm the court for Duke

The only thing hilarious is how much of a flop Hodge's career has been. Hope he learned something at Cow college that he can use when the well goes completely dry on his career.

Eh even if he didn't we all love him to death here so he's gonna have jobs whenever he wants. Rollpack

Car salesman? Tractor driver? Grass cutter? Etc.
:)

douchebag orphan sounds like something somebody would blurt out after being dissed when they couldn't come up with a good reply.

WELL.................YOU'RE A..................DOUCHEBAG ORPHAN!!!!!11111!!!!!!!

Back