• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Louisville thread.... Strippers, Hoes and Basketball

Craw had just been run over on offense about two plays before

As an expert in moral victories I can assure you that no, this was not by any measure a moral victory.

It was a demoralizing loss.

I just don't see how we can keep Manning but I don't want Wellman to hire another coach.

You know how clueless people say that no one plays defense in the NBA? I flipped from the Wake game to the Golden State-Boston game, and the D in this NBA game is so much better than the Wake game.

It was a demoralizing loss.

I just don't see how we can keep Manning but I don't want Wellman to hire another coach.

Crazy thing is I am beginning to think Manning's recruiting is worse than his coaching. We don't have the talent to win.

Crazy thing is I am beginning to think Manning's recruiting is worse than his coaching. We don't have the talent to win.
The young guys outside of Chaundee really don't have a lot of offensive talent. Manning's recruiting is wildly overrated. Once Doral, Crawford, and Woods leave we'll be relying on Chaundee and Hoard to score like 80% of the points.

Nah. The coaching is worse. Much worse.

Keats would have this team in the mix. Probably a good number of other coaches would too.

Marshal would have this team in the top 20. Bennet as well.

The young guys outside of Chaundee really don't have a lot of offensive talent. Manning's recruiting is wildly overrated. Once Doral, Crawford, and Woods leave we'll be relying on Chaundee and Hoard to score like 80% of the points.

#rjcounselspatience

I wonder if townie peeped this botched abortion of a game?

Nah. The coaching is worse. Much worse.

Keats would have this team in the mix. Probably a good number of other coaches would too.

Marshal would have this team in the top 20. Bennet as well.

No way there is top 20 talent on this team. I agree it could be better, but I don't see it significantly different no matter the coach. Who in our top 5 starts on Louisville? or any other .500 ACC team?

I think the coaching and talent are both lacking. Both the fault of the head man.

A reigned-in Crawford would start for a lot of good teams. Those teams would also bench him when he ad libs the globetrotter shit.

A reigned-in Crawford would start for a lot of good teams. Those teams would also bench him when he ad libs the globetrotter shit.

agree - but that says we have one starter. Recruiting is issue #1 and coaching after that. The amount of credit given to Manning for recruiting is laughable.

Agree...if he was a great recruiter we’d be winning or at least beat Liberty

We recruit inferior athletic talent and dense basketball IQ talent. We suck and will continue to do so. Wellman and his politburo sucks unwiped ass.

Oh well. Back to rewatching the 08-09 highlights on YouTube to remind myself I’m not a complete idiot for being a wake b-ball fan. :(

No way there is top 20 talent on this team. I agree it could be better, but I don't see it significantly different no matter the coach. Who in our top 5 starts on Louisville? or any other .500 ACC team?

Virginia is ranked #2 in the country. How much higher were their classes ranked than Wake's? How many NBA all-stars on that roster? Any McDonalds AA's.

I am not 100% sure but I doubt thir numbers are vastly better than ours.

May not watch another game this year. These kids don't even care, they fight with themselves, and don't learn. I'll look forward to baseball. Thank god I watched men's and women's tennis today.

Would love for DM to succeed. Hate this loooong losing streak.

It's just making me physically ill.... yep I feel sick to my stomach.

Watch out here it comes.... :sick:

Virginia is ranked #2 in the country. How much higher were their classes ranked than Wake's? How many NBA all-stars on that roster? Any McDonalds AA's.

I am not 100% sure but I doubt thir numbers are vastly better than ours.[/QUOTE

Don't have any clue about rankings, but who on our team starts at UVa? No one. Not even close. We lose because of a massive talent gap. One ACC win does not happen due to coaching - it happens because our players are not competitive.

Back