• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Maryland Game Thread

Hey, we held them within 30. Only 26. Moral victory! Fuck you, Buzz.

Do they keep statistics for most times you've had your shot sent back in your face. Has he ever even tried a head fake.

I'm embarrassed to be a Wake Forest fan. We have become totally irrelevant and a complete joke.

I am never embarrassed to be a Wake Forest fan, but I think I feel your pain all the same.

I wish we would just clean house as start fresh, well man, buzz, grobe all the way down. The NCAA didn't give this team the death penalty Wellman did

[Redacted] is mumbling when talking to Stan.

Inspires confidence.

[Redacted] is mumbling when talking to Stan.

Inspires confidence.

Where did Bz go in the handshake line? He quickly disappeared from the camera shot while our other coaches stood there shaking hands with Turgeon and the MD players.

Bzz

- give them credit they were operating on all cylnders, they were making them inside and outside
- they are a long team, they shot over us, their length bothered us
- we got off to a good start, but they widened the gap, they scored in a variety of ways
- they scored inside and outside
- to be honest we started doubling in the 2nd half, it bothered them a little but they still made shots
- they were scoring in such a variety of ways it was difficult
- codi 1-6 in 1st half, 5-9 in the 2nd
- Washington got some valuable minutes
- we have to get ready for another ACC game on Tuesday
- big focus to limit to's, but we didn't defend at all and when you allow a great rebounding team to fuel their offense
- getting on the plane back to winston, practice tomorrow for the game on Tuesday.

"WAKE
"FOREST
"SUCKS"

Chants the Maryland crowd. And I agree.

Thanks, Ronald. You fucking cunt. I hope an army of fire ants eats you alive.

It should be said that if Ron Wellman does get eaten alive by fire ants, DV7 had NOTHING to do with it... probably. ;)

Someone in Winston park a UHaul in his yard please.

Bzz

- give them credit they were operating on all cylnders, they were making them inside and outside
- we got off to a good start, but they widened the gap, they scored in a variety of ways
- to be honest we started doubling in the 2nd half, it bothered them a little but they still made shots
- big focus to limit to's, but we didn't defend at all and when you allow a great rebounding team to fuel their offense
- getting on the plane back to winston, practice tomorrow for the game on Tuesday.

Complete joke. Cannot believe we have come to the point of moral victories and consistent blow outs on the road.

Bzz

So he basically admitted that he didn't have a fucking clue.

The pool was the right choice. Margarita in hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Any school honestly committed to athletics would have ended this by now.

Back