• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Maryland Game Thread

Wait did he defend them? I don't claim to have reffed as long as he has, but I ref intramural A league basketball which I would say is a higher level than 7th grade girls and have watched bball my whole life. That was a fucking abomination. You can't call hand checks 10 feet beyond the arc and then not call hacks on guys going down the lane. You also can't let a game get physical as hell for the first half and then crack down all of a sudden in the second half on one end of the floor. State got shafted last night by the refs too, didn't matter, but that was almost as bad as ours.

You are kidding right?

Yeah..joke's on me. I was too busy negrepping him on every thread where he continues to be racist

TheReff is in the red, so he can't give negrep.

Well shit. I should have known that. I'm not even sure what the hipstertalk is in that post, or what hipstertalk even is so I'm pretty baffled. I just wanna know who did it. I don't care why, I'm just curious about who is so confused about hipstertalk that they felt the need to take time out of their day to offer any kind of rep regarding the topic

trench coat with the sheep's clothing. dude can whistle dixie and yankee doodle out of either side of his mouth at the same time.

just a big fan of honesty, integrity, cahunas, basic ethics, spine, and so forth

Not a fan of two-faced, milquetoast, dishonest, dickish behavior/posters.

I do find you funny though

weren't you sentenced in a Peruvian court room today? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

Back