• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Maryland Game Thread

We don't look half bad....good ball movement, pretty good D, Travis taking an ill advised shot that went in (i'll take it)

I think Ty simply lacks basketball IQ all together. The difference between the way he plays on offense and Len is pretty stunning. He doesn't even look like he's expecting to receive the ball off of penetration, not to mention the fact that he doesn't even attempt to post up. He's just a complete nonfactor. When he does get the ball, you know it's not coming back out. Also interesting is to look at how hard McKie and Nikita crash the boards vs. Ty on defense.

I've hated on Nikita in the past, but I have to say that Ty is by far the more disappointing player. Maybe he could pretend to care sometime before he graduates...

Please prove me wrong, Ty.

I really think a little confidence could go a long way with this team.

I still say their biggest problem is that they are forced to think too much when running the offense, and forget their natural abilities.

Pretty good start for us!

Good looking zone D by the Deacs.

Nikita takes four steps on the obvious travel.

Just click 'Login' without typing anything and it should work. You can change your name once in the chatroom

Back