• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake names jihadist assistant pastor

They did "hold the debate" or at least a panel discussion:

Here is the response of Imam Griggs, as well as Imam Adeel Zeb (Muslim Chaplain/Director of Muslim Life at Duke University) and Manzoor Cheema (Founder of Muslims for Social Justice and Board Member of the Triangle Interfaith Alliance) to the question "Can you explain how Sharia law and the Constitution are compatible?"

So at 2:13 he says that "Sharia law is not being implemented by any Muslim majority country on this planet."

I mean that is just false. Completely false.

From wiki:

Application by country[edit]

Use of Sharia by country:

Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Brunei, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sudan and Mauritania apply the code predominantly or entirely.[104][105]

He should back off the use of Jihad. While I believe his intentions of using the word are pure he needs to be sensitive to how western cultures view that word. Understanding that many people here could be offended by it especially given the attacts that have occurred in the US.

WIN. It's a pain in the ass, but any alumnus could go online and get the listed e-mail for 5000 (or whatever) alumni. I think that's why these have been going out in batches - he accumulates all of the e-mails from a certain span of years and then sends out his next blast.

So why hasn't Wake revoked his ability to use WIN to access email addresses? He is spamming the entire alumni database.

I attended a wedding officiated by Imam Griggs the other night. He didn't turn me into a sleeper agent or anything.

Back