• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-NC State: 3PM RSN

Big game. I hope we have a lot of people make the trip down I-40 to get there and support the team.

If Wake plays to their potential they can beat State. I was at the UVA/State game this past weekend, they are very soft. Complete fluke that they beat FSU. Wake needs to get pressure early and often, Glennon makes a lot of mistakes. Need Harris to step up big.

I'll be there, I hope the teams shows up too.

Seriously, what the hell is going on in Raleigh? I mean 2 weeks ago, I gave the Deacs no shot at this one.

six years of piss poor recruiting, questionable decisions, coaching blunders, and a lack of administrative leadership has happened. obrien is only concerned with a paycheck.

If Wake plays to their potential they can beat State. I was at the UVA/State game this past weekend, they are very soft. Complete fluke that they beat FSU. Wake needs to get pressure early and often, Glennon makes a lot of mistakes. Need Harris to step up big.

That is being generous.

I had to leave in the 4th or risk vomiting on the person in front of me.

I had hoped to pop over here for some fun smack talk, but I would be writing checks TOB cannot cash.

That is being generous.

I had to leave in the 4th or risk vomiting on the person in front of me.

I had hoped to pop over here for some fun smack talk, but I would be writing checks TOB cannot cash.

It was definitely ugly but on a lighter note, I really like Carter-Finely. I hadn't been there since 2008 when Wake played. It is one of the nicest college football stadiums that I have been to.

Whoever wins the turnover battle wins this one. The battle to actually get turnovers, not make them...

Back