• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-NC State: 3PM RSN

This season has provided evidence for my point last year or so that anything less than 6 wins should be a concern. We don't play enough good teams for 5 wins to be a good season.

Agreed. First time we clearly "played to win" in a long while. BC is not good (actually pretty bad), but we made several big stops on 3rd and 4th down, plus hit a couple on 4th or 3rd and long ourselves. A beautiful day for tailgating and a good effort by the Deacs while I sat in a chairback with a great view of the field (as are all seats at BB&T).

yeah i hate to say it because it's probably part of the miserable fanbase problem but Saturday's game saved the season for me. Finally had the combo of good weather, good tailgate start time and a competitive game. Gives you something to look forward to during the offseason

For those of you that don't know, N.C. State fans hate TOB.

NC State fands hate life right now. Like UNC-Ch fans they think they should always be good in football for some reason?

NC State fands hate life right now. Like UNC-Ch fans they think they should always be good in football for some reason?

One win from bowl eligibility with Wake coming into town? Night before, their #6 ranked basketball team tips off the season?

Not hating life at all.

One win from bowl eligibility with Wake coming into town? Night before, their #6 ranked basketball team tips off the season?

Not hating life at all.

Incorrect. State needs to win 7 games to make a bowl this year. They played two FCS teams this year.

They play us, @Clemson and BC.

Back