• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake NC State 7:30 PM ESPNU Night Game!

Wow! State had 41 minutes of possession and we only had it 19! And we FUCKING WON!

State had one looooong possession where we did a great job holding them to a field goal. Based on my drunk memory it seems we did not get much on the ground in the second half.

I see TIERS

A little early for that.

latest

THE TIME IS NOW. WHERE IS CHRIS L?

uTapEb.gif

State will likely finish 2nd with a win over the holes, but a win would give us 8 wins a winning conference record

There you are! Say some shit, ChrisL !!! Tell us how you really feel about the wolfpacks !!!

I barely celebrated the end zone fumble pending review. Every replay shown was inconclusive. I doubt any angle would have been conclusive. Did they show a replay of the 4th down spot? I never got an idea as to whether it was a good spot or not. Sweet win no matter what.

The 4th down spot looked right to me. At least it was in the ballpark. When it comes down to inches, it's hard to tell down to that kind of detail. The one quibble I had was that State came right over the center on the blocked extra point. I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to bowl over the center on kicks and punts.

pretty good day for the deacs, a big football win to coincide with one of our 6 basketball victories!

Is this Clawson's first regular season victory over a ranked opponent?

I would be pretty interested in the math on this actually.

An interception in the back of the endzone is a pretty rare occurrence. Meanwhile, both teams have several first downs a game.

But I'd like to see DCDeac's math as well.

Back