• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opened -5.5 -now -4.5

Just not Yard House because...you know...they don't have that channel.

I still call bull shit on that. 800 channels and no NESN Plus. Yeah right.

I think I'll hit up Jerry Remys or something. It would be hilariously ironic if Jerry Remys didn't have all the NESN packages.

Sounds like two schools that need new basketball coaches. Wake Forest and Georgia Tech could do so much better than Jeff [Redacted] and Brian Gregory.

When we beat GT today we will have beaten the current second-to-last place team, VaTech, dead last, Notre Dame, tied second-to-last, Carolina, sixth-to-last, and State, tied for seventh or eighth from the bottom. Yes, I have seen the improvement this year. Awesome!

Were beating more teams who finish behind us I guess. Not that UNC will finish behind us.

When we beat GT today we will have beaten the current second-to-last place team, VaTech, dead last, Notre Dame, tied second-to-last, Carolina, sixth-to-last, and State, tied for seventh or eighth from the bottom. Yes, I have seen the improvement this year. Awesome!

Too bad we didn't beat GT.

Looks like easy money at first glance. However, I learned (the hard way) over the years that Vegas is smarter than I am. :) (And for that reason, I stopped betting on games about 15 years ago.)

As I've said, they don't just pull their numbers out of a hat. Still, I would be surprised if we don't cover that spread.

Always good to see some analysis by the "expert"...

We'll have to shit the bed to not cover.
41rIfwcdDnL.jpg

Back