• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opens +3.5

An O/U of 20 would be about right, but would get lopsided action.

Huh? Syracuse scored 20 last week and we've scored 20+ in half our games this year. Look for an O/U around 38.

I like WF this week. Cuse has lost their QB, and they are coming off an all-out effort in the loss to FSU; so, this looks like a let-down spot for the Orange (who aren't that talented anyway). WF is coming off a bye, and like most young teams has plays better at home than the road. WF is 2-0 at home, and this is WF's ACC home opener with Clawson as coach.

Think that Clawson will have the young Deacs enthused for an all-out effort, and the staff will have had 2 weeks to get something going on offense.

The Deacs have solid chance to win, and at a minimum the game will be tight, which makes the 3.5 points attractive.

Man, when you look at our schedule and think about the losses to ULM and Louisville, we could be talking about bowl contention with a win this weekend against Syracuse and BC and NC State still on the schedule. Oh well.

Huh? Syracuse scored 20 last week and we've scored 20+ in half our games this year. Look for an O/U around 38.

Well Biff you kinda have to consider how we have been scoring our points. The pace is probably unsustainable given that we have scored almost as many defensive and special teams touchdowns as offensive touchdowns.

Pilchard likes Wake. TheReff likes Under.

Guess that answers that question. WF 52 Cuse 51.

Yea, and you like Clayton Kershaw to whip the Cardinals in the baseball playoffs. How is your phenom Clayton doing these days? 0-5 against your Cards, your supposed hometown team, but you have turncoat against everything else these days so why not The Cards even though you grew up in Missouri.

I said Clayton Kershaw had an amazing year. I never said the Dodgers would beat the Cardinals.

But I do think the Cardinals will lose without Molina. That doesn't make me a turncoat. I'm a real Cardinals fan with actual reason to root for them.

You are making a lot of friends these days. Why not just chill out a little bit? Attacking Wake fans can't exactly be good for business.

I said Clayton Kershaw had an amazing year. I never said the Dodgers would beat the Cardinals.

But I do think the Cardinals will lose without Molina. That doesn't make me a turncoat. I'm a real Cardinals fan with actual reason to root for them.

You are making a lot of friends these days. Why not just chill out a little bit? Attacking Wake fans can't exactly be good for business.

That is coming from a good source. After you have attacked everybody at Wake yourself over the last 4 years..... Mr. Duke, Mr Carolina Hansbrough, Mr Greensboro is the best city in North Carolina [forgetting that Charoltte & Raleigh are bigger and have major league franchises in them], Mr Grasshopper Park is the best baseball park in North Carolina [made friends with Durham & Charlotte & Winston-Salem didn't you?]

That is coming from a good source. After you have attacked everybody at Wake yourself over the last 4 years..... Mr. Duke, Mr Carolina Hansbrough, Mr Greensboro is the best city in North Carolina [forgetting that Charoltte & Raleigh are bigger and have major league franchises in them], Mr Grasshopper Park is the best baseball park in North Carolina [made friends with Durham & Charlotte & Winston-Salem didn't you?]

Damn, you pulled for UNC Donald?!?!? TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE.

Who did you rip at Wake? I hope it was [Redacted] and Wellman. To be honest there aren't many people I would consider beyond reproach. We need you guys to name names and maybe we can have a board vote on whether or not they were fair game for attack from Donald.

Back