• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opens +3.5

Yes, of course I wanted Wellman and Buzz out. I still do. We needed a fresh start at WF.

What's wrong with that? That makes me a turncoat?

Nelms you are one interesting character.

Wake beats Cuse and State. Mark it down.

Yes, of course I wanted Wellman and Buzz out. I still do. We needed a fresh start at WF.

What's wrong with that? That makes me a turncoat?

Nelms you are one interesting character.

Interesting. I didn't realize one became a turncoat merely by adding more information to their knowledge base and applying it as such. I'll put that in the back of my mind for future dealings with Mr. Reff.

Damn, you pulled for UNC Donald?!?!? TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE.

Who did you rip at Wake? I hope it was [name redacted] and Wellman. To be honest there aren't many people I would consider beyond reproach. We need you guys to name names and maybe we can have a board vote on whether or not they were fair game for attack from Donald.

pulling for UNC is a bit strong - but DR grew up with the Hansbroughs, can't really fault him for not jumping on the bashing wagon against someone he knows.

I also think we get two more this season out of Cuse, BC and State. Probably blind optimism. Definitely think we get one more at least.

That is coming from a good source. After you have attacked everybody at Wake yourself over the last 4 years..... Mr. Duke, Mr Carolina Hansbrough, Mr Greensboro is the best city in North Carolina [forgetting that Charoltte & Raleigh are bigger and have major league franchises in them], Mr Grasshopper Park is the best baseball park in North Carolina [made friends with Durham & Charlotte & Winston-Salem didn't you?]

Your "source" also said multiple times that Skip was "signed, sealed and delivered" to Cinci to replace Huggins. The fact that Skip said he'd never take his friend's job was irrelevant to you or your "source".

Donald is one of a kind. But that kind bleeds black & gold and understands how the world works.

O/U opens at 43. I suspect once all of you get your money in, the line will plummet into the 30s.

NFL lines have been much lower rj, unless you are only talking about this year. There used to be plenty of games in the 33 range back when I "followed" that stuff religiously.

I'm sure there will be more points than I think but I don't see how either of these teams score over 20.

Our offense has 14 first downs and 6 pts total in our two conference games. Our defense and special teams will be the difference. What is the O/U on Kinals punts? I'll set the line at 6.

That's the worst article I've ever read. He posted something like four facts about Wake and they were all wrong except for the information about Sousa and Travis

Wow. Worst piece of journalism I've read in quite some time. I hope we shut their ass out and win 6-0 on 2 Weaver Fg's

Than goodness one of you dwarfs went over there and posted in the comments section.

Back