• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opens +3.5

BTW, the O/U is now 42 and the line is up to Wake +6.

This is why I don't gamble. Shit can get weird with the Reff on the interwebs.

The O/U on number of hot skanks banged by DR and Reff combined is 11.5. I've got DR at -8 going into kickoff.

Interesting line movement as far as the spread is concerned. Hard to assess compared to Sagarin with Hunt out.

Do you think it's anything more than people giving Cuse credit for the final margin against FSU? We can tell from the polls that margin matter to people.

The O/U on number of hot skanks banged by DR and Reff combined is 11.5. I've got DR at -8 going into kickoff.

I think that number is high but I've been known to overrate the extent to which women respect themselves.

Syracuse is like 9 points better than us on sagarin even after accounting for us at home. Wake is a TD worse than everyone in the ACC

I agree. Take all this crap down.

The State Farm guy started it. :)

Not a good neighbor. Probably just trying to drum up some business on the "protect yourself, your home, and your belongings from psycho ex-girlfriends" front.

Nelms, you really bring that up?? Yes, I had a hot chick go after me with a 7 iron after I dumped her this Summer. Why is that so bad??

That's actually pretty dang impressive. Every guy should have at least one crazy bitch incident in their history.

moving a line 2.5 points means almost all the action is on "cuse.

Nelms, you really bring that up?? Yes, I had a hot chick go after me with a 7 iron after I dumped her this Summer. Why is that so bad??

I tell you what, John, let's post pictures of the last 5 chicks we've been with and let the audience decide. Based on the stories I hear from macktheknife and the rest of your frat brothers, this is not a road you want to go down.

Impressive DR.

I find it baffling that TheReff was a Pika at Wake. They used to be pretty cool when I was there.

Via ESPN's ACC Blog predictions....

Adelson: In a battle between two true freshman quarterbacks and uninspiring offenses, I am going with the defense that has made more plays over the course of the season. The nod goes to Wake Forest by a hair. The Deacs have played well enough defensively to stay in every game but the Florida State contest this season, and they will play well enough at home against Syracuse to score the game-winning points. Wake Forest 13, Syracuse 10

Fortuna: It's AJ Long time for Syracuse, and the freshman will feel all the more comfortable in Winston-Salem after debuting last week against the defending national champions. The Orange's stout front should be able to have its way against Wake Forest's offensive line, as the Deacs have surrendered 24 sacks this season. Wake's defense will give the home team a chance, but it will likely need more than that to get an ACC win. Syracuse 23, Wake Forest 10

:noidea:

Back