• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opens +9.5 at home vs. State

Big weekend in terms of recruits being here. I think we have like 25-30 guys coming.

When does Brandon Mitchell come back for them?

He's off crutches and out of the boot. He can put weight on it, but I don't think he's back to practice yet. I wouldn't guess that he has any chance of playing this week.

According to twitter Doeren said he's off crutches and they're looking at possibly the Syracuse game next week. We have a bye the week after that before @FSU so I'd have to believe he's fine for that one regardless.

Said this on another thread, but as a testament to Louisiana Tech's skill level they lost to Army 35-16 on Saturday in a game in Dallas. State beat Louisiana Tech 40-14 and we beat Army 25-11. There's some transitive property in there somewhere, but the point remains State has played an absurdly easy schedule. They haven't left the state of North Carolina yet and don't for three more weeks.

We have not lost to state in Winston in a very long time.

wait we're sending up the banner when 25-30 recruits are coming? 4 srs?

Back