• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opens at +37.5

Three straight covers in spite of the line being bet up against us each time. When will the wise guys learn?

Though hard to believe this can go much higher .... right??

Given that our offense will not score, nor will they spend much time on the field, I think FOR covers this one handily.

I felt pretty good about the Army and thought UL was a steal line for us.

This one..........eh.

The FSU matchup with our offense is a terrible one even if they have been giving up more points than expected.

Since KJ was ejected for targeting he misses the first half right? That could make a difference in the line.

I thought it was first half=first half of next game, second half=second game totally. Could be off here though.

Since KJ was ejected for targeting he misses the first half right? That could make a difference in the line.

Saw it mentioned that he doesn't miss any of this game since he was ejected in 1st half.

it depends, how many pts will our D get? i think our offense struggles to get 2 first downs and -50 rushing yards.

who is our backup QB right now? i am starting to feel that we will hurt Wolford's future by continuing to start him and get him sacked 5-10 times (or more) a game.

i am legitimately worried about his safety against FSU

who is our backup QB right now? i am starting to feel that we will hurt Wolford's future by continuing to start him and get him sacked 5-10 times (or more) a game.

i am legitimately worried about his safety against FSU

Cameron is still the backup

Put Cameron in and just run it in the I and burn very second on our possessions. Try and get some first downs. Try and keep them under 50

Also depends on how long they play the starters. Winston hasn't had a game in front of the home fans for awhile, so he might play longer than under normal circumstances in a blowout win.

Back