• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opens at +37.5

Put Cameron in and just run it in the I and burn very second on our possessions. Try and get some first downs. Try and keep them under 50

Yeah, pull a "Miami game" from a few years ago.

If Wolf truly is our future, then he should not see the field at F$U given our woeful oline protection. No need to let them break our QB just halfway through his frosh season.

Also depends on how long they play the starters. Winston hasn't had a game in front of the home fans for awhile, so he might play longer than under normal circumstances in a blowout win.

Not a chance! Jimbo proved that last year and especially the fact that he's out of the Heisman race. With that said, I think Wake covers and FSU goes to 0-5 vs. the spread this year.

Wolford should and will play. Games like this, although posing a potential injury risk, are good for development IMO. He sees the top competition and hopefully he can get a mindset about it where he isn't as intimidated down the road. If you're too scared to get injured that you don't want your guys playing then forfeit.

that defensive line will be on him before he finishes his five step drop-back...we need quick slants, etc, and get the ball out of his hands ASAP. stop the that stupid hesitation hand-off whatever our new one running play is. a few screens or something couldn't hurt...:noidea:

Wolford should and will play. Games like this, although posing a potential injury risk, are good for development IMO. He sees the top competition and hopefully he can get a mindset about it where he isn't as intimidated down the road. If you're too scared to get injured that you don't want your guys playing then forfeit.

I assumed the ppl suggesting Wolford not play due to increased injury risk were kidding.
If they weren't... wow. Such a move would be both unprecedented and a new level of pussification.

I don't see how it's possible we cover that.

FSU will score 45-50 easily even with backups just based on the fact that they're going to get 30 possessions....our defense will wear down.

Florida State dropped to second this week behind Alabama. You think they read USA Today down there? I hope not. A very black shitstorm is on the horizon.

Over/Under on # of times we cross mid-field.

I'll set the line at 2.

I don't know if Wake can cover this at halftime.

While running the "Blutarsky Offense" (zero . zero), We'll see the F$U side of the 50 just once. It will be because of either a defensive takeaway or special teams play. We have had a lead in our 3 loses only because the defense scored or a special team score. This year is painful.

8d5RdCR.jpg

This is the kind of game where you don't want to come out with a ton of injuries. This game has the potential to be very ugly. It will be interesting to see how long Coach Clawson keeps the starters in. Coach Clawson is about to see what the ACC is all about this week.

Last edited:
This is the kind of game where you don't want to come out with a ton of injuries. This game has the potential to be very ugly. It will be interesting to see how long Coach Clawson keeps the starters in. Coach Clawson is about to see what the ACC is all about this week.

Wait what?

will.gif

I took Wake +37.5, and I'm gonna win! Win, I say! Getting blown out never felt so right!

Back