• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Pitt Game Thread

Slow as shit rotations, they keep feeding the guy slipping, yet we don't ever do it.

Lololololololololololol who said it was too early for bourbon?!?

Has a coach ever been fired before the team bus reaches the airport?

DUNK SHOW. Nice hedge Devin.

Machine gun timeout by Bz. By far his best skill as a coach.

Get the ball to Devin in the post!!!! We are scared to even try to throw the entry pass. And defensively, this is absolutely pathetic. We are seeing what good coaching is like...and it ain't us.

Hey guys, just checking in. Oh, 10 point deficit in the first 5-7 mins? Sounds about right. Well, see ya later.

Is it me or does Dan Bonner sound pissed he's having to watch and call this game? I gathered that with his comments.

Started watching this, but now turning it off. There's nothing good to see for a Wake fan. We have neither the talent nor the coaching to compete in hoops. Blecch.

Hahaha, foul on a 3. Jesus.

I hope Pitt sticks with the zone... The lack of pressure man to man is a big help for us with our stone hands.

Back