• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Pitt Game Thread

They also won a couple Big East tournaments in the Garden during that time frame. Which is definitely playing well when it matters to me.

I went to the game with a few other Wake fans. "The Pete" is a really nice venue. Most Pitt fans were friendly to us. If we ever get good again, it's worth making a trip up to Pittsburgh.

Hey guys... Wake lost delete this thread, or nah we can keep beating a dead ferret, only if I get first hit

Back to the game thread. I watched the replay on the Wake network early Sunday morning.

During the first few minutes of the game, when Pitt was making shots and Wake was making folly, Buzz just stood there doing the quiet clap. His demeanor said to me that he not only did not care who won this game, but also did not think that he had much influence on its outcome.

He was just watching, like me. I won't speculate where his mind was. Anybody else see this?

Back