• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Pitt Game Thread

If jason27nc is now Buzzout, who is left as Buzz in? Schwabber, Braces and Section2. Is that all?

Who is that Jordan Stowe fuckhead on Facebook? Does he post anywhere?

Well the team is improved, it just hasn't improved enough to not get blown out on the road.
Are you saying that individual players have improved or the team collectively has improved? Because I honestly don't think the team this year without CJ is really any better than last year.

Are you saying that individual players have improved or the team collectively has improved? Because I honestly don't think the team this year without CJ is really any better than last year.

The team is definitely better than last year's team in both individual capacity and as a team.

Starting to feel good about the offense. Only big 4 team to score at least 60 points today. Bz's system is starting to kick in.

That fat fuck Stowe is a tool. Honestly, I'd love to work for him. I'd do absolutely nothing and never worry about losing the job.

The strangest part of today is that Pitt was hot after Skip and didn't want Dixon as a coach. Now look at where the two programs are.

The strangest part of today is that Pitt was hot after Skip and didn't want Dixon as a coach. Now look at where the two programs are.

So many examples of programs whose paths we've crossed who are better than when we were more even with them.

Well I think with Pitt it's a little different. If we hadn't convinced Skip to stay, we would have gotten a new coaching staff back then and who knows where we would be today. I know Bzz is most likely not here, that's for sure. I don't remember the timing but maybe CP3 does not come to Wake as well.

IIRC correctly the two programs that made a serious run at Skip were Pitt and then Cinn.

It was after CP. CP committed in Prosser's second offseason on the job.

So much for the "spurt shield" that was a key to today's game for us. Spurt all over our faces. #cbstroll

So even if Skip had bolted we likely would have still had CP3. Skip leaves maybe we grab Belien (IIRC he was in the running when we hired Skip). Either way it's interesting that Pitt chased after Skip and only kept Dixon after Skip turned them down. Pitt never really looked back, we had two good years with CP3, tanked after that then the rest and now Bzz.

Back