• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/Pitt

We showed some resilience in that game.

Codi found his onions.

Danny, once again, proved that he does not have to play Devin if Devin is going to be a child out there.

Good win.. We really fight even when we're down. I enjoy watching us play.. Definitely on the right track

Devin should have learned this lesson 2 seasons ago.

I think Danny is going to be a great coach for a lot of reasons, but the way that he has handled Devin's antics this year tops the list.

Wow - we only had 3 turnovers after the first 3 minutes of the game

Wow - we only had 3 turnovers after the first 3 minutes of the game

All the offensive rebounds given up made up for that. A lot of possessions that never happened, instead of possessions with turnover endings.

Crab will be hosting a free FT clinic for any Wake player, current or future this Tuesday, despite his full load of coursework that day. I urge all to attend. Braaaavoooo!

CMM turned the game. Huge steal and basket, then assist on Dinos 3! Which was a really important point in the game.

I think Danny is going to be a great coach for a lot of reasons, but the way that he has handled Devin's antics this year tops the list.

I have a feeling no one will by smiling more than DM the day DT graduates. But, I agree. Manning is not going to coddle players and that's refreshing.

Pitt is going to be nuts next year. We beat a pretty good team.

I think this was a "must win" game for Pitt, which makes our win more impressive.

Took two full seasons to get to 5 ACC wins under the last regime. Also, a stat that totally counts for something: we're 7 points away from being 9-7 in the ACC.

Back