• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Richmond Game thread

The Overton transfer and suspensions forced Manning to play McClinton. That's been a real blessing in disguise

Two questions for those who watched the game:
1. How did we win with Codi getting only one FT attempt? I don't see that happening often this year.
2. I know from the box score that Rondale didn't have a great shooting day. How did he look otherwise?

Rondale is bad on defense, but he had 5 points in two possessions off of a fouled three pointer and a goaltending call. Those came at a crucial time when Richmond cut into our 35-25 lead.

I thought Rondale took several questionable shots.
To the FT question - there just weren't that many fouls called. Neither team got to the bonus in the first half. I think the second half team fouls were like 10-6.

McClinton starting to play like many expected. Lots if energy, slashing, good from 10 feet in. Always a good sign when freshman seem to get better as year progresses. Devin is obviously struggling with double, but part of that is having nobody to pass to who can hit an outside shot. If we had guards who could shoot he would look a lot better. Also, I think his reputation has resulted in refs not giving him calls--that is shitty but his fault.

Devin dribbles w his head down. Everyone in the building can tell when he is going to drive. Has to irk Manning

We are beginning to develop an outside game. Will be much better with Wilbekin n the line-up.

My favorite moment of the buzzer beater is when Thomas runs over to pop his jersey in the fans faces and a woman holding a baby looks on in horror....she looked like Thomas was about to steal her baby

My favorite moment of the buzzer beater is when Thomas runs over to pop his jersey in the fans faces and a woman holding a baby looks on in horror....she looked like Thomas was about to steal her baby

And the dad was covering up their 5 year old

THE BLACKS ARE INVADING OUR SEATS!

Not yo daddy's Richmond Spiders. 2-19 from 3?? Ooofff that's bad. And we hit 8-18, go figure!

Nice to see them hang in and fight till the end, a characteristic that has been quite evident under DM, in defeat as well as victory. They even kept playing hard in the blowout at Ark.

Oh that's right white people are so scared of black people...

Is this caturday with a new name or did we just pick up a random new poster whose posting history looks like it belongs on "Facebook gold from crazies" thread?

Back