• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/STATE GAME THREAD

Harris with the beautiful up and under for the and-1

Just under 8 minutes gone, Wake is down 17-11

We are gonna suck next year without CJ's scoring.

So my daughter is playing her second year of basketball this year (she is six). She just asked me, "what color are we tonight?" I say, "white, honey". "Daddy, who's going to win tonight?" "Red team, honey" "Daddy, can I go for the red team?" "Fuck you Bzzz", under my breath.

Madison Jones is quick. That up and under from the wing was pretty

So my daughter is playing her second year of basketball this year (she is six). She just asked me, "what color are we tonight?" I say, "white, honey". "Daddy, who's going to win tonight?" "Red team, honey" "Daddy, can I go for the red team?" "Fuck you Bzzz", under my breath.

Bandwagoner

At the 12 minute mark TV timeout, State leads by 6.

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back