• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/STATE GAME THREAD

why the fuck do you listen to dumbasses talking about sports on the radio?
I usually don't. On my way home from work I'll listen to David Glenn but I figured I'd give it a shot to see what they had to say about the game last night.

You have been paying attention the last 3 seasons, right? Until proven otherwise by 1-2 seasons of success, last night was an extreme outlier in a record otherwise populated by losses to any good team we play, along with losses to teams that have no business even keeping it close with an ACC team. Respect is earned. We have a LONG way to go.

Racer please don't play me for a fool. I know respect is earned and I know we've been bad. The past few years have been terrilbe I get that. What I'm saying is that for a sports talk show to hit below the belt and say "Weak Forest" on the air is unprofessional in my opinon. I know that Wake doesn't get much respect even when they are good. I just think using the term "Weak Forest" is something an NC State or UNC fan do on a messageboard, not on a show in Charlotte. I'm not asking the guy to bow down to Wake or say it was the greatest win ever last night. All I'm asking as a Wake fan is to at least call Wake by it's name instead of using a term a 9 year old would use. Is that too much to ask? My drive from work is about 15 min.. I usually have enough time to hear the end of the David Glenn show and if I feel up to it, I'll listen to those ass clowns. Is there any alternative out there bewtween 2 and 5 p.m.?

Sorry for my rant, I just take the term personal for whatever reason especially from someone on the air.

Last edited:
State fans on the internet are the worst. The least bit of success and they become insufferable.

They love to pretend that they haven't been absolutely shitty for 20+ years.

They also love to pretend that Wake Forest Basketball has the same amount of tradition as programs such as Virginia Tech, Clemson and Auburn.

Didn't really know where to post this but was just listening to Taylor Zarzour and Mark with a C out of Charlotte and those guys gave no respect to Wake at all. One of the hosts actually referred to to Wake as Weak Forest a few times. I try and try to give those guys a chance and then they do something like that. Just can't respect someone like that especially those guys. They questioned us rushing the court as well.
Yeah, those guys suck. I sometimes listen to Jim Rome. I think he's pretty entertaining but most people on here don't seem to like him.

What is the deal with Dunkin doughnuts chairs vs. Krispy Kreme?

The State players comments after the game were hilarious - not once commending wake for playing well, just saying how stupid they were for throwing the game. Fuck State and their fans. They're the worst.

Check my previous comment then rethink

I don't miss Packer's show only because when he opened up the phone lines and took a call I wanted to drive off a bridge. I liked Packer though.

I don't miss Packer's show only because when he opened up the phone lines and took a call I wanted to drive off a bridge. I liked Packer though.

The shitty part of driving off the bridge is you'd likely become a quadrapalegic attended to by Packer's biggest fan. Of course your hearing would work perfect and you would have bitten off your tongue.

Back