• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

Fuck you, Jeff [Redacted]. Get the fuck out now. Plenty of us will help you pack your shit, if you'll just hang it up immediately and put an end to this fucking travesty.

Bz can ask Cav and Devin for advice on how best to get his shit packed. It's happened to them repeatedly tonight.

Don't let up, State. Keep piling it on. No moral victories.

A WEEK to prepare for this!?!?!?!

[Redacted] is something like 8-0 at home after a full week to prepare, so a month or so ago I asked about his record with a week to prepare and a game on the road.

I don't remember getting the answer, but I'm guessing it isn't very good on this evidence.

This has got to cement [Redacted]'s dismissal at the end of the season. Trying to find the silver lining of this debacle...

State is shit and they are pasting us in all phases. I would say I am embarrassed but how could anybody not expect this at this point?

Tyler Lewis has four points and six assists. That's not bad.

Codi with thirteen and five. Better.

Good timeout, Bz. Didn't need one during the 11-0 run, but now, down 17 with 7 minutes left, we should be able to stop the bleeding and turn things around.

Back