• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

No kidding. Especially galling, he didnt put Fritz in the game. Fritz is enduring his third year of Bz failure, giving everything he has. He is the only one on the team to have never scored in a game ... in his career. Kinda hard to score sitting on the bench watching a freshman force it to the hole. Come on Bz, recognize who has made the sacrifices warranting a chance to get on the floor in a game that was lost way before you put ONE FRESHMAN WALKON in the game.

His lack of empathy/sympathy is astounding.

And for such a loser...that's amazing.

The astonishing thing about all the dumb things [Redacted] has done is that they've been in public environments. I can only imagine the ridiculous stuff that he has done in a non-public setting.

The astonishing thing about all the dumb things [Redacted] has done is that they've been in public environments. I can only imagine the ridiculous stuff that he has done in a non-public setting.

Buzz does not seem to recognize the difference. He does not understand or relate to his surroundings. He's beyond aspergers. Definitely semi-autistic.

You guys, he was probably worried about this news...

Toyota announces big Prius recall
1.9m third-generation cars affected by software problem that could damage hybrid system and cause sudden stop

Reuters in Tokyo
theguardian.com, Wednesday 12 February 2014 05.59 GMT

Toyota Motor Corp is recalling all 1.9 million of its third-generation Prius cars sold worldwide due to a software glitch in the hybrid system.

About half of the cars affected were in Japan and 713,000 in North America, a Toyota spokeswoman said. No accidents had been reported related to the defect.

Toyota said the problem was in the software used to control the boost converter in a module that is part of the hybrid system. “The setting of the software could cause higher thermal stress in certain transistors within the booster converter and these transistors could deform or become damaged as a result,” Toyota said.

Did not realize he put the freshman in before the junior when he subbed the walkons. What a jerk.

Funny story about walkons y'all might like. My second year coaching we were loaded talent wise (D2) and we blew a bunch of teams out. We had this walk on (last name Dabel) that you would swear was Iverson if you watched him play pickup ball but he had ZERO team basketball sense. But we played him a bunch in the blowouts and the fans grew to love him because he was 5'8" could 360 dunk a basketball and literally couldn't be stopped 1 on 1. So we would put him in and let him go wild for a few minutes and entertain the crowd.

One game we are up 20 with about 2 minutes to go and we had put in our other scrubs but the crowd wanted Dabel, so they start chanting for him: Dabel, Dabel, Dabel! Me and the assistants are looking at the HC and I whisper....are you going to put him in? HC yells down the bench: "DABEL! ". Dabel jumps up and runs down to the HC. Fans are now getting louder "DABEL, DABEL, DABEL!" as he nears the HC.

HC looks at Dabel and says "all those fans are calling your name ..... Go see what they want"

And that's it. Dabel turns his head and slowly walks towards the bench while the home boos rain down on the HC. After the game I am not sure if I have ever laughed so hard.

Of course it wouldn't be funny if we never played the kid but he got more run that year than probably any walk on in the country and the HC wanted to get some of the other kids a chance to score.

Anyway - cool story Hansel moment for me today I guess. :)

Last edited:
Back