• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

He's almost undefeated at being defeated on the road.

Lauren Brownlow ‏@lebrownlow 4m
[Redacted] also said if they’d made just 10 more FTs, would’ve made a difference.

This is the one that kills me. Comedy gold.

NC State MensBball ‏@PackMensBball 4m
[Redacted]: You can't win games when you don't defend the ball well and don't make your free throw shots.

NC State MensBball ‏@PackMensBball 5m
[Redacted]: First half we turned the ball over. Second half, we had a good job of getting to the free throw line, but we were 5 for 20 there.

NC State MensBball ‏@PackMensBball 4m
[Redacted]: We fouled at the end of the clock. We fouled on jump shots. We weren't in a position to guard them correctly.

NC State MensBball ‏@PackMensBball 2m
[Redacted]: We had guys that are normally pretty good free throw shooters missing two at a time.

Lauren Brownlow ‏@lebrownlow 4m
[Redacted] also said if they’d made just 10 more FTs, would’ve made a difference.

Will Thompson ‏@thrillis4 27s
[Redacted] sounds defeated as hell in his post game presser

That last tweet is the only positive from the game

What an idiot.

In his defense, 10 more makes would have changed the complexion of the game. Maybe given us a lead at some point. Maybe forced some State turnovers. Plenty to get on [Redacted] for, don't think this one is.

In his defense, 10 more makes would have changed the complexion of the game. Maybe given us a lead at some point. Maybe forced some State turnovers. Plenty to get on [Redacted] for, don't think this one is.

Nope, I agree with Dino Gaudino. What an idiot.

LOL

You don't?

ETA: This is another textbook definition of a [Redacted] for his urban dictionary page.

Last edited:

Of course making 10 more FTs would impact the game, but in that context he makes it sound like something that almost happened or easily could've happened. "If we made JUST 10 more FTs". That's a huge number for a team that shoots 69 percent in ACC play and only 65 percent overall.

The transferring will occur whenever the firing occurs. Need to take the medicine now.

We can only hope. We need 3 kids to transfer out so we can have a balanced program. I think we get my wish. We will lose at least 2 this off season...maybe 3.

I could care less about this game. I'm still embarrassed/ashamed/furious/etc. about the baby diarrhea green shirt & tie combo Buz decided to sport for the Duke game. That shit was straight off the shirt/tie combo pack sales rack at Men's Warehouse. I will acknowledge he successfully diverted my attention from the game...

If we had more talent, we wouldn't suck so bad.

Beejay Anya was pretty good tonight, but he was great in THE BLIND SIDE.

If we had just won 10 more games this season, we would be undefeated.

Exactly. 10 more of anything is a big freakin deal.

"If we would have had 10 less turnovers it would have been a different game"

"If we would have had 10 more offensive rebounds it would have been a different game"

Bz is such an idiot.

I guess Anya's tooth that got knocked out was a fake. That's great. Lucky bastard.

Exactly. 10 more of anything is a big freakin deal.

"If we would have had 10 less turnovers it would have been a different game"

"If we would have had 10 more offensive rebounds it would have been a different game"

Bz is such an idiot.

And, if we had hit 10 more baskets we would have won!

Back