• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

11-27 (40.7%) from the FT line. If you take out the 3-4 from the walk-on, 8-23 (25.8%)

Hahahahahahahahahah

I think Ron is desperate to have the Bz debacle work out so he doesn't look like a total dumbass. I could see him giving Bz another year to try and make it work.

11-27 (40.7%) from the FT line. If you take out the 3-4 from the walk-on, 8-23 (25.8%)

Hahahahahahahahahah
Never mind, I think the 11-27 doesn't include the walk-on. Still, 40.7%. Unreal.

You can all rest easy knowing that Elmore is 100% talking out of his ass.

He's made dozens of dumb, uninformed comments throughout the game. Just has to have something to talk about.
Yea but in those situations he looks at the sheet Wellman gave him. Those were AD talking points and he was reading the script.

The momentum that Bz will be removed is 10x stronger than this time last year. Last February most thought Bz would get a 4th year. I wouldn't worry.

People are pissed which means they still care. If he comes back, apathy sets in. I think the athletic department is starting to understand that can't happen.

I understand that's the argument that is made. But Ron might not care.

I don't think he wants to leave his athletic department's marquee program in ruins

If he really cared, Buzz would already be gone. IMHO - He does not give a crap. Now he's just about feeding his ego and showing the fanbase who's boss. I will not be surprised if he throws away another year on the Bzaster.

Serious question: would it be better for the program if Bz resigned/or is fired right now and an interim appointed or would it be better if he resigned/or is fired at the end of the season?

Hey, I don't blame people for being paranoid.

It does worry me he's going to be extremely busy this year during prime coach hiring season

Serious question: would it be better for the program if Bz resigned/or is fired right now and an interim appointed or would it be better if he resigned/or is fired at the end of the season?

Probably the interim option, but at this point it doesn't make much of a difference as long as they get rid of him soon.

Hey, I don't blame people for being paranoid.

It does worry me he's going to be extremely busy this year during prime coach hiring season

His job ends on Selection Sunday. Not a big deal. He just can't wait until April like he did with Dino.

Back