• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

Ignoring away conference games is better for my well-being.

What is it? 3-52 now. Glad we could quick talking about his road woes after that big VPI win..............OOOPPPPSSSSS!!!

Exactly. 10 more of anything is a big freakin deal.

"If we would have had 10 less turnovers it would have been a different game"

"If we would have had 10 more offensive rebounds it would have been a different game"

Bz is such an idiot.

Vintage [Redacted]'d! The [Redacted]'dest!

Don't think it's been talked about. Did anyone else notice that Buzz didn't put ALL of the walk-ons in at the end? Give them a chance to play. What a douche.

[Redacted] staying isn't about "how pissed" this fan base is.
It isn't about wins or losses.
Hatch and the BOT don't really care about any of that. At least not directly.

It's primarily about money.
Small money backed out of athletic giving a long time ago, but big money continued. That in conjuntion with ACC tv money allowed Premiere to keep his buddy around through year 4.

Now big money is starting to waiver with athletic giving and small money is starting to show displeasure in general donations as well like Wake Will. Hatch and the BOT realized sometime around the New Year that Wake can't afford to keep [Redacted] around next year. This is over Wellman's head now and no longer is an AD decision, it's a school decision. [Redacted] is gone.

It makes me hark back to the words of Eamonn Brennan in 2012: "This is a seminar in mass alienation." Gradually over 4 years that's exactly what happened.

[Redacted] staying isn't about "how pissed" this fan base is.
It isn't about wins or losses.
Hatch and the BOT don't really care about any of that. At least not directly.

It's primarily about money.
Small money backed out of athletic giving a long time ago, but big money continued. That in conjuntion with ACC tv money allowed Premiere to keep his buddy around through year 4.

Now big money is starting to waiver with athletic giving and small money is starting to show displeasure in general donations as well like Wake Will. Hatch and the BOT realized sometime around the New Year that Wake can't afford to keep [Redacted] around next year. This is over Wellman's head now and no longer is an AD decision, it's a school decision. [Redacted] is gone.

It makes me hark back to the words of Eamonn Brennan in 2012: "This is a seminar in mass alienation." Gradually over 4 years that's exactly what happened.

I hope you are right.

Don't think it's been talked about. Did anyone else notice that Buzz didn't put ALL of the walk-ons in at the end? Give them a chance to play. What a douche.

No kidding. Especially galling, he didnt put Fritz in the game. Fritz is enduring his third year of Bz failure, giving everything he has. He is the only one on the team to have never scored in a game ... in his career. Kinda hard to score sitting on the bench watching a freshman force it to the hole. Come on Bz, recognize who has made the sacrifices warranting a chance to get on the floor in a game that was lost way before you put ONE FRESHMAN WALKON in the game.

No kidding. Especially galling, he didnt put Fritz in the game. Fritz is enduring his third year of Bz failure, giving everything he has. He is the only one on the team to have never scored in a game ... in his career. Kinda hard to score sitting on the bench watching a freshman force it to the hole. Come on Bz, recognize who has made the sacrifices warranting a chance to get on the floor in a game that was lost way before you put ONE FRESHMAN WALKON in the game.

And I thought I thought little of Bzz up to this day... what a gigantic ass.

Back